Re-opening The Botanist Safely
As we start to re-open our doors again, our commitment is to do this responsibly and safely.
We want you to feel welcome, comfortable, safe and happy to be with us because The Botanist has not been the same without you and we can't wait to welcome you back.
Below are some answers to your key questions and information on how we're keeping our teams and customers safe with the adjustments we have made during this time...
Frequently asked questions:
Q: Will you be taking part in the Eat Out to Help Out scheme?
A: Yes, all our open venues will be offering the Eat Out to Help Out every Monday-Wednesday throughout August, giving 50% off food and non-alcoholic drinks, to a maximum discount of £10 per person.
Q: When will my local Botanist re-open?
A: Starting from 4th July, we will be managing our openings in phases (starting with Knutsford and Alderley Edge) to ensure the very best and safest experience for both our teams and our guests. Please select a venue at the bottom of this page to find out more about your local venue's opening dates.
Q: How can I book, and do I need to book in advance?
A: At the moment, you can make a booking online for up to 6 people here - we'll take the details of the lead booker and you will receive a booking confirmation email with your allocated time slot and booking details. Although it is not essential to book in advance, we do strongly advise that you do to avoid disappointment. Click here for additional information on our booking terms.
Q: Can I visit for drinks only?
A: Yes, we'd love to host you for drinks however booking in advance is recommended to avoid disappointment. We have opened a number of our bookings for "drinks only" so when you book please select this option. You can book online here. Although we welcome drinkers, this will be seated only and there will be no standing directly at the bar.
Q: I have a gift voucher or My New World loyalty credit that expired during the temporary closure, will I be able to use this when you re-open?
A: For all gift cards and My New World credit due to expire between March – June we will be extending your expiry date until 31 October 2020 so you can still enjoy these with us. You can check the balance of your existing gift card here. If you have a further enquiry about gift cards please contact email@example.com and for My New World credit please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Are your venues safe to visit?
A: The safety of all who enter The Botanist is paramount, therefore, we have partnered with industry-leading health and safety experts to ensure that we have all of the correct and best measures in place to make our venues the safest they can be and in line with government and scientific guidelines. We have also completed internal risk assessments on all of our venues to ensure they are Covid secure. Alongside this, some of the additional safety measures we have introduced, include:
- Mobile contactless ordering
- Increased cleaning schedule throughout venue
- Increased frequency of handwashing by staff at timed intervals
- Accessible hand sanitiser dispenser stations
- Reduced furniture layouts to distance tables
- Clear social distancing signage
- Cashless payments only
-- -- -- -- --
We wanted to take this time to thank you for your ongoing support. We'll continue to work closely with our health & safety partners, adhere to the latest government guidance alongside welcoming your feedback to enable us to carry on delivering good times for all.
The Botanist Team x
Select your venue below to make a booking:
- The Botanist Alderley Edge (NOW OPEN)
- The Botanist Bath (30th July)
- The Botanist Birmingham (NOW OPEN)
- The Botanist Cardiff (3rd August)
- The Botanist Chester (date TBC)
- The Botanist Cheltenham (NOW OPEN)
- The Botanist Coventry (NOW OPEN)
- The Botanist Deansgate (1st August)
- The Botanist Didsbury (date TBC)
- The Botanist Farnham (date TBC)
- The Botanist Knutsford (NOW OPEN)
- The Botanist Marlow (NOW OPEN)
- The Botanist MediaCityUK (NOW OPEN)
- The Botanist Newcastle (NOW OPEN)
- The Botanist Reading (NOW OPEN)
- The Botanist Sheffield (NOW OPEN)
- The Botanist Leeds (NOW OPEN)
- The Botanist Warrington (NOW OPEN)
- The Botanist West Bridgford (NOW OPEN)
- The Botanist York (NOW OPEN)
*We will work hard to keep this updated with our very latest information, however please note some of these dates may be subject to change.
Sign up to our newsletter to receive emails filled with electronical enlightenment, insights and ideas from our exceptional experts!