Escape to The Botanist
We're taking the COVID guidelines seriously so that you can continue to have the best time with us and leave your worries at the door.
Here at The Botanist we respect all government guidelines and kindly ask that our guests do the same. For more information regarding your local government restrictions please click here..
Below are some answers to your key questions and information on how we're keeping our teams and customers safe with the adjustments we have made during this time.
Frequently asked questions:
Q: What safety measures do you have in place?
A: The safety of all who enter The Botanist is paramount, therefore, we have partnered with industry-leading health and safety experts to ensure that we have all of the correct and best measures in place to make our venues the safest they can be and in line with government and scientific guidelines. We have also completed internal risk assessments on all of our venues to ensure they are Covid secure. Alongside this, some of the additional safety measures we have introduced, include:
- Mobile contactless ordering
- Table service throughout your visit
- Increased cleaning schedule throughout each venue
- Increased frequency of handwashing by staff at timed intervals
- Accessible hand sanitiser dispenser stations
- Reduced furniture layouts to distance tables
- Clear social distancing signage
- Cashless payments only
- All team members wearing the correct PPE
Q: What measures are guests expected to take?
A: We ask that our guests respect the following guidelines to ensure we can keep everybody safe!
- All guests must wear a face covering whilst visiting us, this should only be removed when seated at your designated table.
- Guests must respect their local government guidence which can be found via the link below.
- Please stay away or cancel your booking if you have any COVID 19 symptoms.
- Please respect the current social distancing and personal hygiene guidelines.
- Please remain seated when possible.
-- -- -- -- --
We wanted to take this time to thank you for your ongoing support. We'll continue to work closely with our health & safety partners, adhere to the latest government guidance alongside welcoming your feedback to enable us to carry on delivering good times for all.
The Botanist Team x
Sign up to our newsletter to receive emails filled with electronical enlightenment, insights and ideas from our exceptional experts!