Welcome to our website
The term 'The Botanist Restaurant Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Terms of Website Use
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites; these links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Botanist's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Gift Card Terms
*BLACK FRIDAY AND CYBER MONDAY OFFER* For those who bought a £50 gift card via the 'My New World' loyalty app on 23/12/18 or 26/12/18 we offered to give £15 in My New World loyalty credit when bought using a registered My New World account. The £15 credit has been added to all My New World accounts where the email addresse used to purchase a gift card matched one registered to My New World. This credit is valid for 12 months and cannot be exchanged for cash but can be redeemed on food or drink at any of our NWTC venues. The email address you purchase your gift card with must be the one linked to your loyalty account. Please note: gift cards must be purchased online via the app in order to take advantage of this offer.
- The value on The New World Trading Company (UK) Ltd (NWTC) gift cards can be redeemed in part or full against food, drink or masterclasses, at any 'NWTC' venue.
- The minimum amount required to purchase a NWTC gift card is £10 and you may buy up to a maximum value of £500 in a single transaction.
- The monies on the card cannot be exchanged for cash and you may only redeem in Pound Sterling.
- All monies on the card must be used by the expiry date which is 12 months from the date of purchase; any remaining balance may be subject to forfeit post this date.
- You should treat your gift card as cash: lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced. This card is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card.
- You are no longer required to activate your card in order to use it; all cards are pre-loaded and ready to use.
- You may purchase a gift card online or in venue.
- If you require any further information please contact us by one of the following options; phone: 01565 213213 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post: NWTCGift Card Department, 2 Malt Street, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 6ES.
The New World Trading Company (UK) Ltd. reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or withdraw the card on reasonable notice. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Gift card refund policy:
Payment for gift cards can be made online or in one of our NWTC venues using cash, credit or debit card and is taken in pound sterling.
We do not offer refunds on gift cards unless they are faulty or damaged. To return a faulty or damaged gift card, please email email@example.com.
My New World loyalty policy
The ‘My New World’ membership rewards loyalty (via app or card) by giving credit each time you make a purchase at any NWTC venue as well as entitling members to rewards and offers. The credit earns expires after 12 months from point of earning and can be redeemed as a 'balance' against food and drink purchases.
- Employees are not permitted to join or use the physical loyalty card scheme, only the app versions
- The ‘My New World’ app is only available to use in NWTC venues
- Only one loyalty account may be registered and used per individual
- The loyalty QR code must be presented at the time of purchase to redeem any rewards/credit
- Only the person to whom the app/card is registered may use the app and ID may be asked to be shown
- Credit will expire 12 months from when it is earned
- Credit is non-transferrable and carries no cash value
- Loyalty is not eligible against staff 50% food items and these items must be put through on a separate payment when loyalty is used
If you have any enquiries about earning credit or rewards, or your account in general, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up to our newsletter to receive emails filled with electronical enlightenment, insights and ideas from our exceptional experts!