Welcome to our website
The term 'The Botanist Restaurant Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Terms of Website Use
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites; these links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Botanist's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Booking deposit and authentication policy
Pre-authentication: For reservations during our peak periods, we may take card details to secure your table however there is no charge made to the card in advance. Please note, if you do not arrive for your reservation or contact us to cancel your reservation within 24 hours' notice of your booking date, a £5pp charge may be applicable.
Deposits: A non-refundable deposit may be required for a Christmas booking, private space, peak hours, group bookings or special occasion.
If the reservation is cancelled, and more than 24 hours' notice is provided, we may hold your deposit for a three month period, whereby you can re-book your experience/meal with us. If the reservation is cancelled in less than 24 hours then the deposit will be forfeited. In the event a deposit refund is approved, please allow up to 28 working days to receive the amount back.
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com
Gift Card and Experience Terms
The Botanist (UK) Ltd. reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or withdraw the card on reasonable notice. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Gift cards can be redeemed in part or full against food, drink or masterclasses in The Botanist.
The card cannot be exchanged for cash and you may only redeem in Pound Stirling.
The minimum amount required to purchase a gift card is £10 and you may buy up to a maximum value of £200 in a single transaction. If you wish to purchase an amount higher than £200 please contact us.
The card balance must be used by the expiry date which is 12 months from its purchase date; any remaining balance may be subject to forfeit post this date.
All cards will be automatically activated 24 hours after being purchased.
You should treat your gift card as cash; lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced.
We do not offer refunds on gift cards unless they are faulty or damaged.
For any queries about a gift card please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
My New World App
The New World Trading Company (UK) Ltd. reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or withdraw the card/scheme on reasonable notice.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
- ‘My New World’ is being phased out and will no longer be active (via web, app or card) from 1 March 2022
- From 1 September 2021 there will no longer be any credit earnt against any purchase in New World venues
- Credit will expire 1 March 2022 or 12 months from when it is earnt, whichever comes first
- We are no longer taking on any new registrations
- The app will be deleted from all app stores in May 2022
- Credit is non-transferrable and carries no cash value
- Please send any enquiries about My New World to email@example.com
Hang Out Offers
- To qualify for the 2 for £12 offer, both cocktails must be the same cocktail type from our ‘Fruits’ section and ordered at the same time
- Beer offer is for pint of Budvar for £4.50
- Prosecco is bottle of Sachetto for £19.95
- 2 for £12 Cocktails, Beer and Prosecco Offers are only available Monday through Friday from 4pm until 8pm and Friday from 10pm until business closing hours
- 2 for £12 Cocktails, Beer and Prosecco Offers are not available on Saturdays and Sundays
- Offers are only open to guests over the age of 18 years old and appropriate proof of age may be required
- Offers cannot be exchanged for anything else or used in conjunction with any other offer
- The Botanist reserves the right to withdraw these offers without notice or change.
- The Botanist management’s decision is final in relation to all matters relating to the offers and these T’s and C’s.
- Please drink responsibly
Sign up to our newsletter to receive emails filled with electronical enlightenment, insights and ideas from our exceptional experts!